We are looking for a business analyst who Elicits, analyses, specifies, and validates the business needs of stakeholders, be they customers or end users. You will join a team and work collaboratively with business analyst, customer support, sales teams, developers, quality engineers, product managers to improve our product features.
- Closely work with internal teams including product manager, business analyst and developers to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Involve in sprint planning and backlog prioritization.
- Lead requirement gathering sessions for provisioning requirements.
- Prepare documentation on current and to-be behaviour by deep understanding of current product features, impact analysis, dependencies, etc.,
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Develops and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
- Plan, coordinate and document meetings as necessary to meet task requirements.
- Maintain or create or involve in platform related documentation such as Product Features Document, SRS, Product Manuals, Release Notes.
- Perform competitor analysis.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Good understanding and experience working with Business Process tools.
- Good experience in preparing documents like URD, SRS, Use Cases
- Demonstrable experience using Microsoft products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio.
- Good experience in creating flow diagrams and mock-ups.
- Preparation of functional and technical requirements.
- Organizing and leading requirements gathering and related meetings with stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Functional testing including reviewing test cases, compiling results and supporting testers.
- Experience creating use cases and user stories based on requirements.
- Experience with Issue and requirement tracking software like Jira or similar.
- Strong in oral and written communication skills.
- Strong in teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Work experience in product-based companies with an involvement from concept to delivery would be value addition