The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a developer responsible for the product development and maintenance. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Analyze and resolve performance bottle necks
- Expert in Programming using Angular 4/6/8, C#, Web API, Entity Framework, LINQ to Entities.
- Should have knowledge in Relational and Non-Relational databases (NO SQL).
- Strong knowledge of SDLC methodologies – Agile/Scrum
- Very good development skills in front end technologies/java script libraries like angular etc.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, Design Concepts & Whitebox Unit Testing
- Good understanding of Web Security Concepts