- Fundamental of manual Testing concepts/Able to Create Automation Test plan.
- Java or Any Scripting Languages for Enhancing Test Cases.
- Knowledge on VB Script
- Knowledge on multiple Frameworks
- Knowledge on HTML and Angular concepts
- Should have knowledge on concepts like file handling, exception handling, database operations and OOPS concepts.
- TestNG or other Supported Testing Framework for Grouping Test Cases, Prioritizing Test Cases, Executing Test Batches and Generating Test Results.
- Parallel Test execution
- Knowledge on Test Automation Framework implementation.
- Having Database / Restful / Soap web service added advantage.
- Able to solve Logical Questions like Strings, Arrays, pattern.
- Good knowledge on regression and functional testing.
- Should have analytical and logical thinking.
- Experience on agile methodology and its process.
- Knowledge on third party integration tools like Jenkins, cucumber/any.
- Experience with version control systems (preferably with SVN)
- Knowledge on performance testing is added advantage.
- Debugging Test Cases and Fixing Errors.
- Handling duplicate objects and dynamic objects using index property and Regular expressions
- Collecting Test Data for Data Driven Testing.
- Parameterization, Synchronization and define Test results
- Handling changes and conducting Regression Testing.
- Finding solutions for Object Identification issues and error handling issues
- Co-coordinating Test team members and Development team in order to resolve the issues.
- Interacting with client side people to solve issues and update status.
- Create Test Cases, Test Execution, Test Results
- Report Issues in Bug Tracking System like Jira
- Categorize the issues / bugs with priorities based on the severity
- Should provide detailed documentation and steps to reproduce the cases by developers
- 3-5 Years