The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the product development and maintenance. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Analyze and resolve performance bottle necks
- Participate in code reviews
- Expert in Programming using Angular 4/6/8, C#, Web API, Entity Framework, LINQ to Entities.
- Should have strong database design and development skills in Relational DBMS and Non-Relational Databases (No SQL).
- Experience in integrations
- Strong knowledge of SDLC methodologies – Agile/Scrum
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, Design Concepts & Whitebox Unit Testing
- Good understanding of Web Security Concepts
- Experience in hosting & maintenance of applications in virtual servers with CI/CD
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Must have experience in product development