The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the product development and maintenance. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Breakdown Requirements into Smaller parts and get them completed by Team.
- Solve Technical Challenges we face in product development.
- Learn and enhance skill set of themselves as well as their team.
- Stay up to date to latest technology.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Support test and deployment of new products and features.
- Analyze and resolve performance bottle necks.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Expert in Programming using Angular 8/9/10, C#, Web API.
- Should have strong database design and development skills in Non-Relational Databases (No SQL – Prefer MongoDB).
- Experience in integrations.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC methodologies Agile/Scrum.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, Design Concepts & Whitebox Unit Testing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Must have experience in product development
What is in it for you:
- Work in product based leading no code platform development Company, using some of the latest technologies.
- Obtain and enhance No Code Skills.
- Highly competitive compensation & benefits package.
- Performance linked bonus.
- Remote working options.
- Tremendous learning opportunities.
- A thriving and energetic culture that celebrates diversity and puts people at the heart of what we do.