We are looking for no code solution designer/architect with strong technical background as well, someone who can pick no code platform functions in Quixy and are comfortable with designing innovative solutions in no code space in Quixy.
As a solution designer/architect you will work with Quixy Implementation, Product and Engineering Teams to design and implement solutions for our customers. You will coach Platform Consultants in best practices for architecture and design. You will be responsible for designing and building (with implementation team) solutions in Quixy Platform that provide business solutions for our customers in web and mobile environments.
What you will do:
- Master No Code technologies in Quixy Platform combined with modern software engineering practices to design web and mobile business applications.
- Ensure that solutions not only meet the functional objectives but also meet operational requirements such as scalability, security, extensibility, flexibility, and manageability.
- Engage with all stakeholders to define and document As-Is and To-Be architecture solutions and options – across application, functional, information and infrastructure architecture.
- Work closely with third parties to define solution integration options with Quixy and recommendations.
- As a Solution Design “thought leader”, provides clear direction to implementation teams with respect to design/architecture.
- Data-driven design: making design choices based on data analysis.
- Creative in finding better ways to achieve the solution goals.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practices.
- Ability to capture and specify the design requirements to meet/exceed the customer’s specifications.
- Perform peer reviews on deliverables.
- Handle real time issues occurred and trouble shoot to resolve and identify root causes.
- 4+ of years of experience in the role of application/database/solution design.
- Previous experience in implementations of any no-code platforms is desirable.
- Analytical thinking and experience (practical when you design the architecture of the solution prior to configuring it).
- Knowledge in the technical concepts you implement.
- Good application design/development skills.
- Strong debugging skills.
- A quick learning ability.
- Communications skills and clearness in your reporting and communication.
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced environment.
Hyderabad or remote