About the Role:
As a Full Stack WordPress Developer, you will work closely with the marketing team on the design, development, improvement, and maintenance of our product website. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
- Work with the marketing, UX team, and other stakeholders to understand website design and functionality requirements
- Develop custom code or customize plugins to meet functionality requirements e.g. RoI Calculator, Price Calculator, Custom carousel controls, Exit Popups, Custom forms with advanced validations and integration with CRM, etc.
- Build responsive web pages for all devices and screen resolutions
- Manage and improve the website backend including database and server integration
- Integrate relevant WordPress themes and plugins
- Conduct performance test and Improve website performance
- Work with our digital marketing leader to improve website SEO
- Troubleshoot and resolve website front-end and back-end issues
- Create HTML landing pages, campaigns, and forms
- Maintain the website in terms of Performance, SEO, Security, etc.
- Ensure all code written is as per coding guidelines and industry best practices
- Adhering to the timely completion of the project with good quality and coding standards.
- Ready to take ownership and committed to meeting the deadlines without any monitoring.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- B.Tech / M.Tech in computer science or IT, BCA / MCA, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience on WordPress development, including custom themes, plugins, and integrations
- Hands-on experience building responsive WordPress websites independently, from scratch
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
- Good understanding of UI/UX
- Knowledge of HubSpot is a plus
- Ability to manage projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills; attention to detail
- Self-starting, with a sense of urgency
- Good communication skills, especially spoken and written English