We are looking for a digital-savvy Community Manager to take control of our online voice and build brand awareness and loyalty. The Community Manager will be responsible for planning and building a strong online community for Quixy.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for social media, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry, and be a strategic thinker. You will be the first point of contact for online fans and followers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community. You must have an outgoing personality as in-person networking will also be part of the job. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
Online Community Portal
- Primarily responsible for setting up, promoting and building a strong Quixy Online Community portal.
- Engage Quixy community members in insightful conversations and constantly create content useful to the community members.
- Organize community events (expert interviews, AMA, hot seat, fireside chats etc.) for increasing user interaction and expanding the community
- Provide timely responses to questions, queries, concerns or comments on Quixy community
- Enhance user education on no-code digital transformation and incite conversations around the topics
- Plan and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Product, Sales and Customer Success departments to stay updated on new product features and customer needs
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- A degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing or related field
- 2 or more years experience working as community specialist/ community manager for a SaaS product.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Interpersonal skills, positive, energetic and team oriented
- Experience in launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Ability to work both with a broader team, as well as independently
- Experienced in handling social media accounts for brands in terms of growth hacking
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Ability to quickly grasp basic technical concepts
Community management, social media marketing, user education