The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a developer responsible for the product development and maintenance. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Analyze and resolve performance bottle necks.
- Knowledge in Programming using Angular / C#.
- Should have knowledge in RDBMS.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC methodologies – Agile/Scrum.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, Design Concepts & Whitebox Unit Testing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science.
What is in it for you:
- Work in product based leading no code platform development Company, using some of the latest technologies.
- Obtain and enhance No Code Skills.
- Highly competitive compensation & benefits package
- Performance linked bonus
- Remote working options
- Tremendous learning opportunities
- A thriving and energetic culture that celebrates diversity and puts people at the heart of what we do